Can we exchange review between seller?

sarfraz313

Definitely, especially with sellers on the main Fiverr Forum. Nope, of course not, that particular thing is against the ToS. Just as the user above me had noted - it would fall into the “Review Manipulation” category.

Definitely, especially with sellers on the main Fiverr Forum.

image.png.8b76480b2a069cff9f9f4c1bde1bf957.png Everyone should know NOT to exchange reviews.

No one want to take a chance on losing their account! 😮

In addition to what others have told you, take some time and read Fiverr’s Terms of Service. That way, you’ll know what’s allowed and what isn’t. Keep in mind that not knowing or understanding the rules isn’t a legitimate excuse if you break them.

Here’s the link to the terms of service: https://www.fiverr.com/terms_of_service

can anyone tell me can i exchange review on seller

Another example of a question that is the result of not reading the terms of service.

I know it seems like you don’t need to do this but you really do so you understand some basic rules like the one you are asking about.

Another example of a question that is the result of not reading the terms of service.

I know it seems like you don’t need to do this but you really do so you understand some basic rules like the one you are asking about.

thank you very much:blush:

Archived