Greetings Everyone ♥

sunnysk87

Hello to all,

Fiverr was recommended to me by a colleague, upon exploration i found out that it seems to have worked out for so many people. Hopefully i can earn a living from here and become a full time freelancer. I have read some tips and article here on the Fiverr community forum but please do share your experience with me as well.
Also if possible introduce me with some of the buyers. Would appreciate it.

Thanks & warm wishes for everyone!
Sunny K

Hi Sunny! What I love about Fiverr is getting orders without initiating them. It saves me the work of hustling! It also acquaints me with the demand in my market and how I should make the most of it to grow my business.

Plus it’s fun to get to work with people you would never have met otherwise and do work you perhaps wouldn’t get to do if not for Fiverr.

For all of these things to happen, it’s absolutely vital for you to understand your business, how Fiverr works, how business in general works and to be very professional, so make sure you are constantly reading and learning. Never stop.

Hello to all,

Fiverr was recommended to me by a colleague, upon exploration i found out that it seems to have worked out for so many people. Hopefully i can earn a living from here and become a full time freelancer. I have read some tips and article here on the Fiverr community forum but please do share your experience with me as well.

Thanks & warm wishes for everyone!

Sunny K

please do share your experience with me as well.

My experience, and my path to how I became successful here on Fiverr, will not be of any use to you, because you will be taking a different path to success. What I have done to connect with my market won’t work the same for you because you have a different market than I do. There is no one, single road to success. Everyone gets there one their own, and in their own way.

This is not going to happen. My buyers are my own. You need to research your own target market, determine where your target customers are located, and then go to those places and show those customers how you can solve their problems.

You will need to find your own customers – within your own unique target market.

• 1 month later...

Archived