Pro Gigs making tips

antduties

i know this arty. i need to know how to do pro work?

To become professional in your field, no? To do work as a pro you need to become pro through learning and a lot of hard work.

If you want “pro” sign then follow @arty182925 advise and apply for being a pro. You fiverr will decide that you are qualified enough then you will get your badge.

• Like 3

To become professional in your field, no? To do work as a pro you need to become pro through learning and a lot of hard work.

If you want “pro” sign then follow @arty182925 advise and apply for being a pro. You fiverr will decide that you are qualified enough then you will get your badge.

ok that mean i have to learn from the paid fiverr learning videos and then fiverr will decide , right? but how to apply after learn and done good work?

• Like 1

ok that mean i have to learn from the paid fiverr learning videos and then fiverr will decide , right? but how to apply after learn and done good work?

No it’s not like that. Please read the link. If you would’ve read the link that @arty182925 already sent to you then you wouldntve asking this questions.

“Learn fiver” and “fiverr pro” has nothing to do with each other, those are separate programs.

But actually I think you are absolutely not ready to be a pro when you can’t even read the link that someone gave you. Go on fiverr help page and you’ll find all information needed. To be a pro you need to do work as a pro and behave as a pro. Which you doesn’t show yet and probably it’s better to start from improving your language skills.

• Like 6

• 11 months later...

No it’s not like that. Please read the link. If you would’ve read the link that @arty182925 already sent to you then you wouldntve asking this questions.

“Learn fiver” and “fiverr pro” has nothing to do with each other, those are separate programs.

But actually I think you are absolutely not ready to be a pro when you can’t even read the link that someone gave you. Go on fiverr help page and you’ll find all information needed. To be a pro you need to do work as a pro and behave as a pro. Which you doesn’t show yet and probably it’s better to start from improving your language skills.

Hello, mariashttele

Thank you for your advise dear, but the problem is i have clicked the link you provided and thats shows something like attached ss. Can you please help more?

Best regards

Antduties

Shamim hossain riyad

Screenshot_20200117-022119.thumb.jpg.4a8bfc4bd634a95d94fe0986bb296575.jpg
Screenshot_20200117-0221191080×2160 420 KB

Hello, mariashttele

Thank you for your advise dear, but the problem is i have clicked the link you provided and thats shows something like attached ss. Can you please help more?

Best regards

Antduties

Shamim hossain riyad

Scroll up and click the link arty gave in his post above. The link exactly after your original post.

• Like 3

Scroll up and click the link arty gave in his post above. The link exactly after your original post.

Hey

Thank you, i have checked that. Read also. And applied. But didn’t get any reply.

Beside can i change my profile picture and name on fiverr?

Thank you

Best

Antduties

Md shamim hossain riyad

For anyone who thinks it’s possible to “invest” in getting the PRO badge by paying a fee or doing paid Fiverr courses - there’s no such thing here. You might be able to buy PRO seller status on other platforms, I know at least one where that’s possible, but on Fiverr, you only get the PRO badge if you go through the application process and will be given it. No way to buy it.

If with “investing”, you’re talking about investing your time into the application, and you did beforehand invest your time into becoming a pro in your field as Fiverr would define a pro, go ahead and apply, and all the best.

• Like 5