Buyer didn't submitted Requirements and I mistakenly initiated the Order

anuushka

Question

3 answers to this question

Annushka,

If you are lacking the requirements you need to get started, be sure to reach out to your buyer as soon as possible. Let them know of your mistake, that they are next in your queue and that you remind them of the information you need to get started.

I hope this helps.

• Remember, you can never ‘over’ communicate with your customers.

Annushka,

If you are lacking the requirements you need to get started, be sure to reach out to your buyer as soon as possible. Let them know of your mistake, that they are next in your queue and that you remind them of the information you need to get started.

I hope this helps.

• Remember, you can never ‘over’ communicate with your customers.

Annushka,

Annushka,

This is a small mistake, all you have to do is ask the buyer for the requirement.Or you can ask the buyer questions that you know the answers will give you idea of the requirement. But asking directly is the best thing to do. Communication is a key aspect in freelancing. You have to be able to communicate well with your buyers and never hesitate to ask them questions that will lead to a satisfactory delivery.

So, I mistakenly initiated the order. I don’t have buyer requirements. What I am supposed to do now? I don’t even know where to see if he has submitted requirements or not? (new to fiverr)

where to see if he has submitted requirements or not? (new to fiverr)

Hi there! You can track any past conversations or even initiate one directly on the orders page. And you will receive notifications whenever you receive any messages from the buyer. The dateline is also available there 🙂

Archived