How can more sale and more earn?

mohashin

Hi,
How are you? I am new seller of fiverr. I recently joined in this marketplace but I opened my account more than 1 year ago. I sold 1 service. But how:

1. GIG image off page SEO.
  2. GIG title analysis.
  3. Attractive image in my GIG.
  4. Keyword research.
  5. Description details,
  6. GIG regular sharing.
  7. Social media marketing (SMM)
  8. others.
    However, I want to say that it is more important that GIG marketing and Good service is a must for more sale achievement.

Thanks
mohashin

• 3 weeks later...

Hi,
I am new freelancer in Fiverr. I am sharing only my real experience. I was very determined that I must have to get a job in Fiverr. So were continuing in Fiverr and still now. I created my GIG before 25 days ago and I was serious about it from 17 days ago. About 15 days ago, I got 1st job in Fiverr. I was so happy.

From then I was trying to get more sale and I did GIG marketing very seriously. After it I sold my GIG 4 times.

How it is possible:

1. Make your GIG properly.
  2. Search Engine Optimization (SEO) &
  3. Social Media Marketing (SMM)
  4. You must have to stay in Online all the time in Fiverr.
  5. Instant reply to your buyer.

I think you can sale more your products easily.

Thanking You,
Mohashin

On 2/9/2019 at 4:39 PM, mohashin said:

How it is possible:

1. Make your GIG properly.
  2. Search Engine Optimization (SEO) &
  3. Social Media Marketing (SMM)
  4. You must have to stay in Online all the time in Fiverr.
  5. Instant reply to your buyer.
  1. And how do you define “properly”? Without any explanation, this tip of yours is completely useless. Perhaps you can offer a little more wisdom so people understand what you mean by “make your gig properly”.

2. Yes, and… how do you advise this be done? Again, just posting a phrase is not helpful to other sellers. If you’re going to offer advice, please offer helpful advice.

3. Social media marketing is a terrible idea – UNLESS all the people you are connected to are your target customers. Most people are only connected to their friends on social media, and friends are NOT the target customers who will build your success.

4. Absolutely not. Being online 24/7 will NOT make you successful. Gigs are designed to be available for purchase whether a seller is online or not. If you receive any messages from prospective buyers, being online all the times does NOT guarantee that you’ll have a sale. Please stop promoting this as wisdom. This is utterly, and completely wrong.

5. No. Reply when you are online. An instant reply is kind and considerate, but certainly not a prerequisite for sales.

Nothing that you wrote is helpful, and it seems to show that you are not as experienced as you claim. Would you be willing to expound upon your “suggestions”, and offer some actual – practical – advice that helps other people? That would be helpful. 

On 2/9/2019 at 11:13 PM, jonbaas said:
  1. And how do you define “properly”? Without any explanation, this tip of yours is completely useless. Perhaps you can offer a little more wisdom so people understand what you mean by “make your gig properly”.

2. Yes, and… how do you advise this be done? Again, just posting a phrase is not helpful to other sellers. If you’re going to offer advice, please offer helpful advice.

3. Social media marketing is a terrible idea – UNLESS all the people you are connected to are your target customers. Most people are only connected to their friends on social media, and friends are NOT the target customers who will build your success.

4. Absolutely not. Being online 24/7 will NOT make you successful. Gigs are designed to be available for purchase whether a seller is online or not. If you receive any messages from prospective buyers, being online all the times does NOT guarantee that you’ll have a sale. Please stop promoting this as wisdom. This is utterly, and completely wrong.

5. No. Reply when you are online. An instant reply is kind and considerate, but certainly not a prerequisite for sales.

Nothing that you wrote is helpful, and it seems to show that you are not as experienced as you claim. Would you be willing to expound upon your “suggestions”, and offer some actual – practical – advice that helps other people? That would be helpful.

You stay roasting people on here lol… 

On 2/9/2019 at 11:44 PM, mohashin said:

You must have to stay in Online all the time in Fiverr.

Not so sure about that. I’m never online all the time at Fiverr, I have this thing called life. I have to agree with what Jon said, IF you had a ton of orders your post will be convincing, but what you mentioned above is very vague and not helpful.

Have you applied those rules to your own gigs? Are you getting a lot of sales? 

Did you know that you have someone’s bank statement and someone’s resume in your portfolio. I mean, I know that it’s up to the customer for that, but sheesh… that’s a bit much.

I have no idea if removing watermarks is allowed, maybe it is. So far your portfolio shows 1) Someone trying to get their graduation picture’s watermark removed from the samples instead of paying the photographer for their work 2) Changes to a PDF saved resume and 3) Modification of bank statements.

Not sure I would want to be associated with it. And @jonbaas was correct. If you plan on giving advice on the forum, please don’t copy and paste the same thing you saw somewhere else.

I want to sale more. I think my GIG marketing policy is not so good. There are many ways for GIG marketing.

My service is Clipping path and Image Background remove.
I do facebook marketing [ who has eCommerce business page, I send my offer by sending message ]
& I do twitter marketing [ I search “looking for graphics designer”, then I retweet and send message my offer]

Which way will be more effective marketing for my Clipping path and Image Background removeservice?

Thanks
Mohashin

• 2 years later...

Hi,

I am Mohashin. I've created a gig on image retouching about 2 months ago. I have five reviews in that gig also. But recent I have updeded my fiverr profile picture and after doing that edit I can not find out in fiverr search engine my gig. Before I found 3 keywords in 4-5 no pages and the other 2 keyords about 16-19 pages. I have lost the GIG ranking.

Qs-1: So what should I do now?

If you possible please visit my gig to solve my problem.

My GIG: https://www.fiverr.com/share/V7ZKvm

Qs-2: Can I create same category GIG one more ?

Thanks

Mohashin

Freelancer

Problem GIG.png

As a new seller, you can create up to 7 Gigs in the same, or across any categories that you want.

Some sellers on the forum will tell you that you must have 7 published Gigs to be able to get orders, however this is not true. Yes, having more Gigs can potentially lead to reaching a wider audience, but it doesn't matter how many people you reach if your Gig(s) are not presented properly, all offering basically the same thing, or are all extremely polarized across lots of different niches.

Before you create a new Gig, ask yourself if your current Gig(s) are as optimized as they can be. Quality is always going to be better than quantity. I have three Gigs, and have always had three Gigs, and my order queue is full the majority of the time. A great way to know it's time you should be making a new Gig offering a similar service is if you're getting messages from buyers asking if you perform a certain service. For example, as a photoshop editor, if you're getting lots of messages asking if you do background removal, it would be a good idea to create a dedicated background removal Gig. If it's within your skillset and you do offer that service, it's a fantastic indicator that there is demand for the service and you'll likely get orders if you present the Gig properly.

2 hours ago, mohashin said:

If I attend in Fiverr forum, then will it be helped to rank my gig?

Nope. Being active on the forums will not help "rank" your gig. It is a separate site to the main Fiverr platform and your ranks / activity here will not benefit your gig. 

2 hours ago, mohashin said:

What's the benifit for attending in Fiverr Forum?

There are several reasons and of course it depends on the person. But a few example benefits are:

• Being a part of the community. 
  • Keeping up to date with updates and new features
  • Seeing posts about fiverr events / conferences
  • Learning about the fiverr platform
  • Learning how to overcome certain issues
  • Asking questions and getting answers from experienced users

Whilst I feel the forum can be a great help, it is important to focus on your gigs and your profile on the fiverr site first. 

Archived