Have they changed the gig requirements for Video length

ruanna3

When you go to the video upload page, it tells you that your video has to be 30 seconds or less. I was very careful to do so. I have seen at least one seller, though, in the last week who had a video over a minute and who didn’t have a level or anything.

Is the 30 second limit just a recommendation for Fiverr or is there something I don’t know?

Thanks!

• 8 months later...

I second oldbittygrandma. 😃 You wouldn’t want a video that’s too long since people’s attention spans are quite short.

That being said, I usually upload videos around 1 minute without a problem, as long as it’s less than 50 mb and has “fiverr” somewhere on it. I don’t think they approve of 2 min long videos anymore.

Some of the videos you see that are two minutes or longer might have been submitted a long time ago, before the time limit on videos was enforced. 

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 3 years later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

when we create video from online video creator webstie.After all when we download video.They add their website domain name such as “xdy.com”.This domain name show in one video when we play video.
So this domain name is showing video.It will be violation of fiverr rules.
please help me.
Thanks

• 11 months later...
  • 3 months later...

It says “Please choose a video shorter than 75 seconds and smaller than 50MB” on the page you upload the video in.

But in this page.
https://sellers.fiverr.com/en/article/adding-a-video-to-your-gig
It says:

Please choose a video no longer than 75 seconds and less than 50 MB…Please keep in mind videos should not exceed 75 seconds.

So they’re actually 2 different things but probably they mean <= 75 seconds not < 75 seconds. They should really make the text in both places ask for the same thing.

On 8/22/2020 at 1:57 PM, uk1000 said:

It says “Please choose a video shorter than 75 seconds and smaller than 50MB” on the page you upload the video in. But in this page.

https://sellers.fiverr.com/en/article/adding-a-video-to-your-gig It says:

Please choose a video no longer than 75 seconds and less than 50 MB…Please keep in mind videos should not exceed 75 seconds.

So they’re actually 2 different things but probably they mean <= 75 seconds not < 75 seconds. They should really make the text in both places ask for the same thing.

Yeah and coerdelion says no more than 70. Ah well gotta cut some good bits out.

Thanks 

• 10 months later...

Archived