I am new seller in Fiverr bring my SAP MM talent

premdatt

I m new user of Fiverr. I am looking for SAP MM training assignments, rollouts, support projects. kindly suggest me how to grow using this platform

I am looking for SAP MM training assignments, rollouts, support projects.

I have no idea what this/these are.

kindly suggest me how to grow using this platform

Have you read the many tips already shared here on the forum? Have you read Fiverr’s help section? Have you read the Fiverr Terms of Service? I bet if you did, you would learn a LOT about how to “grow using this platform”. Be willing to earn your success through research and hard work. No one is going to give it to you for free.

Hard work leads to success. Good luck!

I have no idea what this/these are.

kindly suggest me how to grow using this platform

Have you read the many tips already shared here on the forum? Have you read Fiverr’s help section? Have you read the Fiverr Terms of Service? I bet if you did, you would learn a LOT about how to “grow using this platform”. Be willing to earn your success through research and hard work. No one is going to give it to you for free.

Hard work leads to success. Good luck!

But what are the activities I have to do to get assignments

Guest merciavideo

But what are the activities I have to do to get assignments

You might need to work on your gig description.

2 sentences doesn’t explain what you can do for a buyer. You need to be much more specific with what you offer.

I’ve read it several times and still have no idea - it’s all based on you, not how it’ll benefit your buyer. 🙂

I m new user of Fiverr. I am looking for SAP MM training assignments, rollouts, support projects. kindly suggest me how to grow using this platform

There are several reasons for which in practice a consulting service like yours is not suitable for Fiverr. SAP owners are for the most part midsize enterprises and medium to large corporations.

Archived