Order delivered but client offline

watsuchidogu

Just leave your buyer alone 😉 your order will be marked as complete after 3 days from delivery date. Buyers are not obliged to reply to you anything after the delivery.

owww one more thing, what if he suddenly online and ask for revisions?

i mean after all his offline act and after the project due of time, he still ask for revisions, do i have to go along or decline it?

owww one more thing, what if he suddenly online and ask for revisions?

i mean after all his offline act and after the project due of time, he still ask for revisions, do i have to go along or decline it?

You can not decline revisions. Client can take as much time as they want to reply. After you delivered your order even if it shows “late” it wouldn’t have any affect on your statistics no matter how long it will take for you to make a revision.

You can not decline revisions. Client can take as much time as they want to reply. After you delivered your order even if it shows “late” it wouldn’t have any affect on your statistics no matter how long it will take for you to make a revision.

i see… thanks again maria 👍

• 1 year later...

Yes - it looks like people still have questions, and many new questions. Of course, answers can be easily founbd in Fiverr terms and conditions, but people keep asking again and again

A new question 2 years later just needs a new topic to be created.

It can then be discussed and get answers which reflect the current situation.

Archived