Please Advice Me For Improve My Profile and GIG

zoorain

Flickr and Blogspot!

Once you create your portfolio, paste the link in your gig description for buyers to check it out 🙂

Hope this helps!

This is what I wrote in a previous post

I see on your profile that you do logo designs. Do you have images of previous work and logos you’ve done? Add that to your portfolio.

Mean Social Media Links or other

Well, if you want us to help you improve quality of your profile and gigs I would like to see a link to gigs.

Right now I need to spend time to open my laptop, go to fiverr, change to “see as a buyer”, type your name in search and look for your gigs. And I really don’t want to go through trouble of doing all that.

That might help you to get more advices by simply attaching the link here in this topic that will take us to your gig.

Well, if you want us to help you improve quality of your profile and gigs I would like to see a link to gigs.

Right now I need to spend time to open my laptop, go to fiverr, change to “see as a buyer”, type your name in search and look for your gigs. And I really don’t want to go through trouble of doing all that.

That might help you to get more advices by simply attaching the link here in this topic that will take us to your gig.

Thanks …

Profile:
On your profile description use some keyword means service related keywords.Add Proper Skill as you Experience and service related skill.This help you to get buyer request.and Add10 certificate .
Gig:
Gig category choice are most important part.Use short title and Use 5 Tags as your service related this help you buyer to find you when they search a specific work.Use Image SEO for gig.Choice Eye catchy thumbnail.
That’s are Basic most important part.

Thanks for your nice question and help.

Profile:

On your profile description use some keyword means service related keywords.Add Proper Skill as you Experience and service related skill.This help you to get buyer request.and Add10 certificate .

Gig:

Gig category choice are most important part.Use short title and Use 5 Tags as your service related this help you buyer to find you when they search a specific work.Use Image SEO for gig.Choice Eye catchy thumbnail.

That’s are Basic most important part.

Thanks for your nice question and help.

Thanks brother…

Hi there

Please promote the gigs on social media and keep sharing on it.

Hope it’s will help you.

Thanks

Gig share in social media are little important things because no buyer hair you directly on social media.In linkedin or twitter you can see a search option .Serach here as looking for Graphics designer you will find many job post from buyer then you bid them on your fiver profile.you will get moro job here. I suggest you try to Daily active on fiver forum.

Archived