Order Completion stills decreasing

mariasereti

It’s an average calculation. If you are not completing any order within few days then it will decrease more. So you should complete more order to increase the ratio of the order completion.

Unfortunately i didnt had any orders the last 5 days. And what if i dont get any new order for more days?

Unfortunately i didnt had any orders the last 5 days. And what if i dont get any new order for more days?

It will decrease more If you don’t get order for more few days. Because it’s an average calculation and showing the result based on last 60 days.

Guest merciavideo

The same as the responses to your previous question:

Hello Fiverr! 5 days ago one buyer cancelled her order because she decided to close her website. So my Order completion went from 100% to 75%. But now, 5 days later, my order completion is 67%. Does anyone know why is this happening? Thanks Maria.

The same as the responses to your previous question:

Hello Fiverr! 5 days ago one buyer cancelled her order because she decided to close her website. So my Order completion went from 100% to 75%. But now, 5 days later, my order completion is 67%. Does anyone know why is this happening? Thanks Maria.

I just saw that stats are also going down so i need any tips if you have for more orders. I need a good impression now more than before.

Guest merciavideo

I just saw that stats are also going down so i need any tips if you have for more orders. I need a good impression now more than before.

All you can do is to get more orders and complete them. 🙂

Fingers crossed you don’t get any more cancellations in the way you did. 🤞

I still find it hard to believe that cancellations like yours, or any other where the buyer is responsible, for whatver reason, still count against the seller. It makes no sense whatsoever.

All you can do is to get more orders and complete them. 🙂

Fingers crossed you don’t get any more cancellations in the way you did. 🤞

I still find it hard to believe that cancellations like yours, or any other where the buyer is responsible, for whatver reason, still count against the seller. It makes no sense whatsoever.

Thank God so far my buyers were so polite and really good in communication. That was my first time someome was rude. I will promote my profile in social media and hope for the best. Yes i agree with you because i am sure that many really good sellers here has the same problem and it is so unfair.

Archived