Is it Legal to send google drive link as delivery?

hardlogic

Question

17 answers to this question

yes i know but googledrive is easy to organize files , you can make each project in seprate folders.

So? Just send the files and create your folder and save them in there. I don’t know what is the thing here.

so it is legal or not.

You should contact CS, they will guide you.

Just send the files and create your folder and save them in there.

I don’t see any meaning of this sentence. That’s why i explained in my way. since there is no limitation to help someone, you should be good. 🙂

There is a software called winrar. It’s free. Go ahead and download it. Then simply install by doing next next. once you installed it you will be able to create .zip or .rar file like you create a new folder.

Then you will have new zip file. just double click and open it. drag and drop all the files and folders you want to send into the winrar window. and then you have all of those folders and files you’ve dragged into the window in your zip file. Just upload that zip as your delivery. then then buyer can unzip and use the exact same file/ folder structure you dragged into that winrar zip. That’s it.

^^^^ This is the proper way to send large files on fiverr. This is the correct answer.

then how to send folder structure,

really don’t know

There is a software called winrar. It’s free. Go ahead and download it. Then simply install by doing next next. once you installed it you will be able to create .zip or .rar file like you create a new folder.

Capture.PNG.2a58e0af72ac7a9da199999095afb466.PNG

Then you will have new zip file. just double click and open it. drag and drop all the files and folders you want to send into the winrar window. and then you have all of those folders and files you’ve dragged into the window in your zip file. Just upload that zip as your delivery. then then buyer can unzip and use the exact same file/ folder structure you dragged into that winrar zip. That’s it.

You can send 1GB of files via Fiverr in one message so I think there is no need for you to use Google Drive. You can use Google Drive and Dropbox to share the content but try to share the data within the Fiverr platform.

@helloscoopz?? I am assuming you didn’t read this.

I saw that. but this guy maybe don’t know how to send a folder structure through the platform. that’s why i introduce him the zip thing. no big deal.

You can send 1GB of files via Fiverr in one message so I think there is no need for you to use Google Drive. You can use Google Drive and Dropbox to share the content but try to share the data within the Fiverr platform.

@helloscoopz?? I am assuming you didn’t read this.

So you can zip and upload any of your folder structure. I don’t see any point that you share drive links unless it exceeds 1GB.

So you can zip and upload any of your folder structure. I don’t see any point that you share drive links unless it exceeds 1GB.

Now what is the point of saying same thing again which is already mentioned? 😒

yes i know but googledrive is easy to organize files , you can make each project in seprate folders.

So? Just send the files and create your folder and save them in there. I don’t know what is the thing here.

so it is legal or not.

thanks alot

good luck

so it is legal or not.

so it is legal or not.

so it is legal or not.

Archived