Should buyers be rated with feedback like on Ebay?

hotwebideas

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Reply to @anarchofighter: Well…I had a situation like this not long ago. I had a buyer that was ripping me off (I wont go into all the details) so the next time he placed an order I told him I could not fill it and he needed to cancel and I would refund his money. He did, and I did, and he went away. SO I think for now, you can say to your buyer: “I dont want your order for X reasons, please cancel and I will agree to a refund”

Reply to @anarchofighter: Well…I had a situation like this not long ago. I had a buyer that was ripping me off (I wont go into all the details) so the next time he placed an order I told him I could not fill it and he needed to cancel and I would refund his money. He did, and I did, and he went away. SO I think for now, you can say to your buyer: “I dont want your order for X reasons, please cancel and I will agree to a refund”

Reply to @beatcraigslist: Yes, well since we have the mutual cancellation feature, that’s the way to go, but I am still for being as professional and respectful of the buyer even if the buyer is scamming you. Otherwise, the buyer may not agree to the mutual cancellation and you will end up more stressed out than the first time.

It sounds like what YOU need is a “Block Buyer” link. 😉

Reply to @beatcraigslist: Yes, well since we have the mutual cancellation feature, that’s the way to go, but I am still for being as professional and respectful of the buyer even if the buyer is scamming you. Otherwise, the buyer may not agree to the mutual cancellation and you will end up more stressed out than the first time.

Reply to @hotwebideas:

hotwebideas said: It sounds like what YOU need is a "Block Buyer" link. ;)

Yes, well....look at the niche that I have selected to deal in. I started this to help good people that had trouble posting on Craigslist, but I seem to be attracting all the scammers. So, in the end they try to scam me too. Its the law of unintended consequences.

Reply to @hotwebideas:

Yes, well....look at the niche that I have selected to deal in. I started this to help good people that had trouble posting on Craigslist, but I seem to be attracting all the scammers. So, in the end they try to scam me too. Its the law of unintended consequences.

Reply to @hotwebideas:

Reply to @hotwebideas:

Reply to @hotwebideas:

Archived