Should buyers be rated with feedback like on Ebay?

hotwebideas

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Excellent idea in my opinion. We should know what we are getting into before we proceed with the deal. They should have a feedback page just like we do. So if you see the words SCAMMER, SCAMMER, SCAMMER… you know to run away from this person. I would not accept a gig from a troublemaker. I dont need the hassle.

Excellent idea in my opinion. We should know what we are getting into before we proceed with the deal. They should have a feedback page just like we do. So if you see the words SCAMMER, SCAMMER, SCAMMER… you know to run away from this person. I would not accept a gig from a troublemaker. I dont need the hassle.

Archived