ID verification rollout

uxreview

Good to see you did not quit like you said you would…

eh? I said I like what?

eh? I said I like what?

Maybe the line in the OP that said:

Thank god I’m working on my last order and then I’m done.

might have been interpreted as you wanting to quit Fiverr after that order because of the new ID verification.

eh? I said I like what?

Maybe the line in the OP that said:

Thank god I’m working on my last order and then I’m done.

might have been interpreted as you wanting to quit Fiverr after that order because of the new ID verification.

Thanks! Got it 🙂

I did quit as a seller. I still need to wait for my last payment to clear, but I’m turning down all my clients here and I only use Fiverr for buying services. As a buyer I don’t need to provide my ID.

I did quit as a seller…I only use Fiverr for buying services. As a buyer I don’t need to provide my ID.

We will give it time and check with you on that in a few months just to validate what you said…

We will give it time and check with you on that in a few months just to validate what you said…

And I will check this thread to make sure you report back your findings 😉

Most websites like Paypal verify your identity anyway.

Most websites like Paypal verify your identity anyway.

That’s not the same.

You’re comparing apples to oranges.

On one hand you have a company providing financial services so security is a second nature.

And on the other hand you have Fiverr which is selling $5 services and collecting IDs was just an idea that someone came up with on a whim. You don’t even know who will be storing this info, Fiverr or some 3rd party.

Archived