The buyer asks for revision after the delivery time is over so i get a lower on-time delivery score

cameronclaridge

Guest merciavideo

its not fair because i am forced to deliver after the delivery time as they ask for revision. ive had some buyers who keep requesting revisions which means that i delivery a week over the delivery time. I end up loosing out on my level 1 chance. Is there a way to prevent/fix this? thanks!

ive had some buyers who keep requesting revisions which means that i delivery a week over the delivery time.

Delivering a revision has no effect on your delivery score if you made your initial delivery before the order timer was due.

The only thing that works against your on-time delivery score is delivering the first delivery, using the ‘deliver now’ button after the order clock has stopped.

ive had some buyers who keep requesting revisions which means that i delivery a week over the delivery time.

Delivering a revision has no effect on your delivery score if you made your initial delivery before the order timer was due.

The only thing that works against your on-time delivery score is delivering the first delivery, using the ‘deliver now’ button after the order clock has stopped.

thanks, that clears it up! I think It was because come buyers wouldn’t request revisions so i would have to click the ‘deliver now’ button for the second time.

Guest merciavideo

thanks, that clears it up! I think It was because come buyers wouldn’t request revisions so i would have to click the ‘deliver now’ button for the second time.

thanks, that clears it up!

No problem - good luck! 🙂

• 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived