Please help me in improving my gig

indiandesk

As long as those are your real designs, your gigs don’t look bad to me at a glance. You are in a category with a ton of competition even in the lower price range, although many of the competitors aren’t unique. You’ll still have to find ways to stand out. One thing you might try is offering even more value to begin with. Sellers often offer a LOT until they have a good number of reviews. You offer 1 logo choice for $5 and to get more reviews, you could try offering a choice of 5 for $5, for example. You wouldn’t stay at that low price forever if your gigs become strong.

As long as those are your real designs, your gigs don’t look bad to me at a glance. You are in a category with a ton of competition even in the lower price range, although many of the competitors aren’t unique. You’ll still have to find ways to stand out. One thing you might try is offering even more value to begin with. Sellers often offer a LOT until they have a good number of reviews. You offer 1 logo choice for $5 and to get more reviews, you could try offering a choice of 5 for $5, for example. You wouldn’t stay at that low price forever if your gigs become strong.

As long as those are your real designs, your gigs don’t look bad to me at a glance.

I can confirm that these are his/her designs. 😌

Archived