How can I increase my gig sale

web_design_work

Last one week I did not get any order. How can I improve my sale? Thanks in advance

How can I improve my sale?

Check out: Before you ask about HOW TO GET ORDERS or No Orders: READ THIS (MORE ORDERS, Tips, Buyers, First Order, Impressions, Sales)

Also check out: https://forum.fiverr.com/c/Fiverr-Tips/tips-for-sellers for hundreds of tips on how to get orders.

You will find lots of great tips and information in the above.

Last one week I did not get any order. How can I improve my sale? Thanks in advance

How can I improve my sale?

Are you reaching out to your target customers and encouraging them to hire you?

Yes I am trying to do that.

Excellent. Then it would seem you already know how to improve your sales. 🙂

Guest merciavideo

Do not contact the sellers (by searching gigs) for buying your gig. Than can be a reason for your account being permanently deactivated

Do not contact the sellers (by searching gigs) for buying your gig.

There are other ways of reaching target customers (off Fiverr) which don’t involve breaking the ToS by messaging sellers on Fiverr.

I’m sure @jonbaas is well aware of that. 😉

Do not contact the sellers (by searching gigs) for buying your gig.

There are other ways of reaching target customers (off Fiverr) which don’t involve breaking the ToS by messaging sellers on Fiverr.

I’m sure @jonbaas is well aware of that. 😉

Sometimes carelessly sellers report or mark the messages as spam.

Guest merciavideo

Sometimes carelessly sellers report or mark the messages as spam.

sellers report or mark the messages as spam.

Not if you don’t message them in the first place. 🙂

Do not contact the sellers (by searching gigs) for buying your gig. Than can be a reason for your account being permanently deactivated

Ok, so you broke fiverr TOS, they blocked your account (apparently few of them), now you broke rules again and opened new account after fiverr blocked your other accounts?

Do not contact the sellers (by searching gigs) for buying your gi

I’m pretty sure he meant to reach target audience through marketing your gigs. (That’s what target audience usually stands for)

Indeed. But this is NOT what I was referring to. Something tells, me, though, that you may not be ready to succeed here on Fiverr. Multiple accounts, many warnings, and expecting easy customers and sales without strong, dedicated marketing efforts to earn them… you’re not off to a good start.

If you want to succeed here, you need to follow the rules, correct your rule-breaking behavior after the FIRST warning, and be willing to work hard to earn your customers.

Archived