Word Catterpillar Game 🐛

vickiespencer

• Replies 750
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Something I should definitely eat more often.

Yeah, me too! 😑 I am kind of a food junkie. I can eat anything. In my dreams, I am a professional eater.

I just ate 2 burgers. 🍔

I just ate 2 burgers. 🍔

Please, no cheating… 😠

Unfortunately, I eat too many donut s . 🍩

😉

I just ate 2 burgers. 🍔

Please, no cheating… 😠

Unfortunately, I eat too many donut s . 🍩

😉

Please, no cheating… 😠

Oopsie Doopsie… 😅

so you have to earn more professionally than you eat. otherwise you will not be able to afford for your foods.

In real life? Yes, true!

But in my dreams, there is no money, only happiness, laziness, and chill. I am already a millionaire in my dreams. 😼

Please, no cheating… 😠

Oopsie Doopsie… 😅

so you have to earn more professionally than you eat. otherwise you will not be able to afford for your foods.

In real life? Yes, true!

But in my dreams, there is no money, only happiness, laziness, and chill. I am already a millionaire in my dreams. 😼

Yeah… everyone are millionaires in their dreams including myself. 😀

That apron is more beautiful than my clothes. I think I’d rather get tomato sauce on my t-shirt than that. 😛

Which is something I probably would do if I was eating Alphabet Soup

That apron is more beautiful than my clothes.

I thought it was too. My apron is a cobbler apron type. image.jpg.f319108d1bde8ba2289a6c687347843b.jpg

That way the stains too not show so much.

My word is pumpkin pie image.png.ab58e793ea7fe22ae6f07d05c63a48f3.png

Can we use non english words? It will start with the same alphabet. :thinking:

Mod Note: Technically you could post in other languages if an accurate English translation is provided. Generally it is good to defer to the preference of the OP in a social conversation/game. 🙂

This is from the Forum "Do’s and Dont’s

> The forum is primarily English-based simply because the majority of Fiverr users can all communicate in English making it a simple choice for a common language. It is not against the rules to post in other languages, but users should be aware that non-English posts may end up in editorial review for an indefinite period.

Therefore we will keep the game in English. Plus I think it is a good game to expand the vocabulary of non-English speakers. 😉

The word was Pumpkin Pie

This is from the Forum "Do’s and Dont’s

> The forum is primarily English-based simply because the majority of Fiverr users can all communicate in English making it a simple choice for a common language. It is not against the rules to post in other languages, but users should be aware that non-English posts may end up in editorial review for an indefinite period.

Therefore we will keep the game in English. Plus I think it is a good game to expand the vocabulary of non-English speakers. 😉

The word was Pumpkin Pie

Therefore we will keep the game in English.

Ok boss! :vulcan_salute:t5:

Espresso 😏 is the word i would like to go with.

Archived