Word Catterpillar Game 🐛

vickiespencer

Panjiri/Panjeri is a staple from the Punjab region and Hyderabad of the Indian subcontinent treated as a nutritional supplement. It is made from whole-wheat flour fried in sugar and ghee, heavily laced with dried fruits and herbal gums. It is usually eaten in the winters to ward off cold.

FRIED? SUGAR? BUTTER STUFF?

Are you sure that colds are the real reason you eat it?

Yes, 100% sure. 😊

• Replies 750
  • Created
  • Last Reply

sauté

Hmm… the word ends in an e with acute accent. What better time than now to post one of my fav. pastry dishes of all time:

Éclair

Éclairs are hollow, oblong pastries made with choux pastry, filled with flavored cream, and topped with an icing of your liking. I could probably eat like 10 of them in one go. :rofl:

Here’s a recipe

Rosette Cookies

image.png.b3b6f73c54fdd334039ee5c38d31ec1d.png

Was introduced to these and krumkaker by my 2nd grade teacher.

Taiyaki

Taiyaki

Oh my! I had never heard of Taiyaki! My oldest son is a chef, and he also loves to fish. I already ordered him a Taiyaki pan for his next birthday. Thanks,

@topaz_muse for the idea! I wonder if @zeus777 has had these and if so, what her favorite filling is?

D eviled Eg g 😋

Since it is cold and snowy out this evening, I am hungry for some nice warm Garlic Bread stuffed with spaghetti!

image.thumb.jpg.fbd31dd717551c7dea8c537f4c04e019.jpg

Taiyaki

Oh my! I had never heard of Taiyaki! My oldest son is a chef, and he also loves to fish. I already ordered him a Taiyaki pan for his next birthday. Thanks,

@topaz_muse for the idea! I wonder if @zeus777 has had these and if so, what her favorite filling is?

D eviled Eg g 😋

Since it is cold and snowy out this evening, I am hungry for some nice warm Garlic Bread stuffed with spaghetti!

image.thumb.jpg.1b4691532c2dd9bd5efd440b66dedfcb.jpg

Since it is cold and snowy out this evening, I am hungry for some nice warm G arlic Brea d stuffed with spaghetti!

image.jpg1024×680 260 KB

Oh my! Wow that looks delicious… I would actually eat that haha!

Want some Dry Martini with that? 🍸

128-dry-martini400.thumb.jpg.bebb133afd4426c70f563f8225ee1258.jpg

Taiyaki

D eviled Eg g 😋

I wonder if @zeus777 has had these and if so, what her favorite filling is?

Ahhh, taiyaki!

Indeed I have had it MANY times…

The most standard/popular filling is the sweet red bean paste, but recently

I’ve seen and tried cheese, custard cream, and green tea cream.

They are ALL good.

I haven’t tried it yet but I am sure Nutella or chocolate cream will be amazing too!

I wonder if @zeus777 has had these and if so, what her favorite filling is?

Ahhh, taiyaki!

Indeed I have had it MANY times…

The most standard/popular filling is the sweet red bean paste, but recently

I’ve seen and tried cheese, custard cream, and green tea cream.

They are ALL good.

I haven’t tried it yet but I am sure Nutella or chocolate cream will be amazing too!

Everything’s better with chocolate.

In case of emergencies please refer to your: Tirol Chocolates for assistance.

image.jpg.b96ef027c45b06858fbfdb76b6077f92.jpg

Does Yucca it taste like a potato?

Does Y ucca it taste like a potato?

No, it’s completely different but I cannot describe :frowning_face: Maybe the industrialized snacks could but I’m not sure :frowning_face:

You should try it to see by yourself 😃 Not only serves as companion like rice or potato, it’s also nutritious 😃

Acai berries.

I was asked to write about these when I was hired for my first ever freelancing job several years ago. Apparently they help you lose weight.

I’m not totally convinced. 😅

Acai Berries

Arnacini aka Italian rice balls. They can be stuffed with cheese, meat or veggies. @pacquo do you make these? My son makes very tasty ones.

image.jpg.a6f33846ad75fc5367a1c1a22f2e2f40.jpg

@maitasun I have not seen Yucca in the stores here. It kind of looks like sweet potatoes. (Which are not sweet)

Archived