Word Catterpillar Game πŸ›

vickiespencer

• Replies 750
  • Created
  • Last Reply

While you roll out dough, I’m pouring a glass of Nut Milk to use with my Oreo Dipper. (Yes, I totally shoehorned in Nut Milk as an excuse to display an Oreo Dipper.)

While you’re enjoying using your Oreo Dipper, I’ll eat some Key Lime Pie in the meantime!

Hehe! Whoops… another β€˜E’.

πŸ˜‚

I don’t know about you but I want to have some Nectarines aside.

Nectarines? What do you think we are doing, losing weight to get into a wedding dress? I’m thinking you’re getting married, so I’m serving up some Italian wedding soup with fresh escarole

image.jpg.d5e63fa3d9b9b82116ff0b83bacb8469.jpg >>>>>

image.jpg.2af2690d3976cb2adbf373e50391d76f.jpg

@geniusbar2046, you and I are either very good or very bad competitors at night. Hehe. G’nite for now!

Nectarines? What do you think we are doing, losing weight to get into a wedding dress? I’m thinking you’re getting married, so I’m serving up some Italian wedding soup with fresh escarole

image>>>>>

@geniusbar2046, you and I are either very good or very bad competitors at night. Hehe. G’nite for now!

Nectarin es ? What do you think we are doing, losing weight to get into a wedding dress? I’m thinking you’re getting married, so I’m serving up some Italian wedding soup with fresh e scarol e

AHAHAHAH!

Need some Lentils with that soup?

Agreed :crazy_face:

I love me some Apricot Crumble.

Freshly baked/warm apricot crumble with a dollop of ice cream on the side = Heaven! :star_struck:

Here’s a vegan and gluten-free version, too.

I love me some A prico t Crumble.

Freshly baked/warm apricot crumble with a dollop of ice cream on the side = Heaven! 😍

It does equal heaven! I love Apricot and Apple Crumble with ice cream! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

I’m now feeling like some Lemon BrΓ»lΓ©e Tart πŸ‹

I love me some A prico t Crumble.

Freshly baked/warm apricot crumble with a dollop of ice cream on the side = Heaven! 😍

It does equal heaven! I love Apricot and Apple Crumble with ice cream! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

I’m now feeling like some Lemon BrΓ»lΓ©e Tart πŸ‹

Le mon BrΓ»lΓ©e Tar t πŸ‹

I am not sure if it was said before, but in my town today it is Taco Tuesday so we are having Tacos!

To be exact I am having a Taco with a Churro! I have extra churros to share. πŸ˜‰

image.png.71826807f3d9278e41bfe1b4d0569869.png

image.jpg.581bab185220ece13657bec7fb7ee4e5.jpg

• Yellow lentil soup * 🍲 …

Panjiri

From Wiki:

Panjiri/Panjeri is a staple from the Punjab region and Hyderabad of the Indian subcontinent treated as a nutritional supplement. It is made from whole-wheat flour fried in sugar and ghee, heavily laced with dried fruits and herbal gums. It is usually eaten in the winters to ward off cold.

pan.thumb.jpg.28a63e2cbb80b4c458338175312573bd.jpg

Recipe and other Information:

Summary

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Panjiri

Panjiri

From Wiki:

Panjiri/Panjeri is a staple from the Punjab region and Hyderabad of the Indian subcontinent treated as a nutritional supplement. It is made from whole-wheat flour fried in sugar and ghee, heavily laced with dried fruits and herbal gums. It is usually eaten in the winters to ward off cold.

Summary

Icecream was my first thing with I and kitchen related. So Icecream

Eel sautΓ©

sautΓ©

Hmm… the word ends in an e with acute accent. What better time than now to post one of my fav. pastry dishes of all time:

Γ‰clair

Γ‰clairs are hollow, oblong pastries made with choux pastry, filled with flavored cream, and topped with an icing of your liking. I could probably eat like 10 of them in one go. :rofl:

image.thumb.jpg.1fc62519326d2ad1114a40143bf1b0f3.jpg

Here’s a recipe

Panjiri

From Wiki:

Summary

FRIED? SUGAR? BUTTER STUFF?

Are you sure that colds are the real reason you eat it?

Archived