What are you working on this weekend?

Guest tn5rr2012

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest cust0mcr3ationz

I will be working on articles and essays. its my birthday today (Sunday dec 9th) so i’m not going to do any more work than i have to today. I did a lot of work Friday and Saturday. I have an essay on the Mayans to do for a customer but hey that’s about it.

Guest cust0mcr3ationz

I will be working on articles and essays. its my birthday today (Sunday dec 9th) so i’m not going to do any more work than i have to today. I did a lot of work Friday and Saturday. I have an essay on the Mayans to do for a customer but hey that’s about it.

Guest cust0mcr3ationz

Guest cust0mcr3ationz

Guest cust0mcr3ationz

Archived