What are you working on this weekend?

Guest tn5rr2012

Guest tn5rr2012

So for all the sellers out there with gigs in queue, what is the most interesting one you will be working on. Without revealing personal details which gig are you looking forward to completing this weekend?

I will start, I have a family tree where the great grandfather married one woman, had NINE children with her and she brough 4 into the marriage. He was 35 years older than her, ended up having a realtionship with one of his step daughters and having a son who is my clients grand -father…My client has his family tree started by me already but now he wants me to locate the other 12 kids and where the families all settled which I can do through Census records

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I’m trying to be more social and sort of “courting” this boy from a distance.

I like him, I think he likes me. He runs this non-profit organization so I’m doing some stuff for it while he’s in Tenn.

Wish me luck, there’s still time before Valentines (or maybe New Years!) to have a “love connection”.

I like him, I think he likes me. He runs this non-profit organization so I’m doing some stuff for it while he’s in Tenn.

Wish me luck, there’s still time before Valentines (or maybe New Years!) to have a “love connection”.

Archived