FIVERR should introduce 2 more levels before TOP RATED SELLER. [REDIRECTED]

bigvee

Personally I think, there should Level 3 followed by Level 4 before the “Top Rated Seller”. I saw, many of us reach Level 2 quite easily but after that long wait before the final level. So, by introducing new 2 or 3 levels will be a great idea.

Please share your view on this.

Sheriff’s Note: This post title was moved to the Suggestion Box and closed to unify it with other threads on this topic as it seems to be a hot topic for many Sellers. All would appreciate Fiverr’s interest in this topic. Please see the comments in this thread and add your own ideas by going here: http://forum.fiverr.com/discussion/64512/sellers-request-more-structured-achievable-levels-past-level-2-active-discussion

Guest matt_garry

I was sorta bumbed after I got 2 because I was thinking thats as high as the mountain I can climb. But you have so many more acomplishments you can earn like being featured or even just getting the privilidge of getting on the first page. then you got rissing stars now too soo it wont be long until we all get that warm tingling feelers again of acomplishment:)

bigvee said: Personally I think, there should Level 3 followed by Level 4 before the "Top Rated Seller". I saw, many of us reach Level 2 quite easily but after that long wait before the final level. So, by introducing new 2 or 3 Levels will be a great idea.

That is a pretty good idea overall. Also, I think the number system is backwards.

A new buyer with no Fiverr experience may be inclined to think a Level 1 Seller is higher than a Level 2 Seller. Adding 3 and 4 might further that line of thinking.

Perhaps a Level system that isn't numerical, like stars or check marks or universally known symbol. Lead, Nickel, Silver, Gold, Platinum.

@kjblynx

The number system is def backwards.

On another note, I think everyone knows the difference between lead, silver, gold and platinum. Clearly the use of Bronze, Silver and Gold for the Olympics is widely known and is more readily understandable than 1,2 or 3.

Wedding services use metals to describe their service levels such as Silver, Gold and Platinum.

Hey it’s just a thought.

Great suggestion for more levels. I do remember when there were no levels at all on Fiverr. Everyone was on the same playing field and I guess it affected motivation for some.

As for the numbering though, I’m not sure about it being backwards. Because it has the word level in front of it, I expect it to go 1, 2…it’s like gaming, you start on level 1 and work your way up to level 2, 3 and so on. The idea of changing to Bronze, Silver and Gold would be good and most people would definitely get that with all types of sporting things and there are anniversaries that use this type of thing. What would the TRS be? Platinum?

• 1 year later...

This post title was moved to the Suggestion Box and closed to unify it with other threads on this topic as it seems to be a hot topic for many Sellers. All would appreciate Fiverr’s interest in this topic. Please see the comments in this thread and add your own ideas by going here: http://forum.fiverr.com/discussion/64512/sellers-request-more-structured-achievable-levels-past-level-2-active-discussion

Archived