Finally, Got level 2 badge

tariqhussainm

Thank you @abdulhakee

Most Welcome, I am very close to get level 1, please can you guide me, It is possible that we can handle our account in a form of group, I mean if there are 12 people in our group each person have own skill and there will be only one admin and all people can chat with clients etc, it is possible to manage as a group…?

Most Welcome, I am very close to get level 1, please can you guide me, It is possible that we can handle our account in a form of group, I mean if there are 12 people in our group each person have own skill and there will be only one admin and all people can chat with clients etc, it is possible to manage as a group…?

Of course it is possible But, only if each member is responsible to do his job well in time, my point is the one person (admin) who is communicating with the client if he makes a commitment with the client and the person who is responsible to do that task tells him that he can’t deliver this task with the promised time, secondly if one of those 12 members of a team delivers poor quality due to any reason and client leave a negative feedback the whole profile will be affected, working in a team is best only if you have trust on all of your team members… Best of luck

Of course it is possible But, only if each member is responsible to do his job well in time, my point is the one person (admin) who is communicating with the client if he makes a commitment with the client and the person who is responsible to do that task tells him that he can’t deliver this task with the promised time, secondly if one of those 12 members of a team delivers poor quality due to any reason and client leave a negative feedback the whole profile will be affected, working in a team is best only if you have trust on all of your team members… Best of luck

Thank you so much for your guidance,

It means, communication will be only be one member (admin) and other member can not communicate with client.

Once again, Thank you for your guidance.