No More PayPal Withdrawal Fees! ??

josephvm

• 2 months later...
  • Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I will never ever use PayPal again. The exchange rate is lower than Payoneer, also Payoneer is faster. Moreover, PayPal sometimes tends to freeze money.

I use Paypal since 2000 or 2001 and in all that time I needed 2 times help from their customer support. Both times they gave me the best service I have every experienced with any customer support.

I use Paypal since 2000 or 2001 and in all that time I needed 2 times help from their customer support. Both times they gave me the best service I have every experienced with any customer support.

Lucky you. I know a lot of not so happy ending stories. Still: they exchange rate is lower than Payoneer and that’s what’s important for me.

Payoneer is better than paypal…they charge only a small percentage as fees and their exchange rate is way better than paypal…

Haven’t used Payoneer despite having an account with them (I created 2 wks ago) but they’re faster than PayPal.

Payoneer said it’ll take 2-3 business days to verify my account and in less than 30 minutes my account was approved.

As for PayPal, they said my funds are under review for 24 hours and it took exactly 24 hours to release them.

And like people are saying, their exchange rates are low. And I also incur other fees when transferring to my mobile money.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived