No More PayPal Withdrawal Fees! ??

josephvm

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Now if we could just get sliding commission fee’s like some others we know. Fiverr would be unstoppable.

This is truly Altruism Fiverr well done!!!

Now if we could just get sliding commission fee’s like some others we know. Fiverr would be unstoppable.

Not quite, this is CAPITALISM. Altruism demands self-sacrifice and service to others. Altruism would be increasing the 20% to 30% and giving 10% to the poor.

Besides, the sliding commission fee wouldn’t be fair. It’s bad enough that we get paid in 14-days while TRS’s get paid in 7-days.

That’s why Fiverr is better off following the principles of self-interest. What can I do to attract more buyers, keep my sellers, and make more money? That’s the way you grow a company.

Not quite, this is CAPITALISM. Altruism demands self-sacrifice and service to others. Altruism would be increasing the 20% to 30% and giving 10% to the poor.

Besides, the sliding commission fee wouldn’t be fair. It’s bad enough that we get paid in 14-days while TRS’s get paid in 7-days.

That’s why Fiverr is better off following the principles of self-interest. What can I do to attract more buyers, keep my sellers, and make more money? That’s the way you grow a company.

I was being sarcastic

However 100% of nothing is nothing. This is something

I was being sarcastic

However 100% of nothing is nothing. This is something

I was being sarcastic

Sorry, I rarely detect sarcasm, and I encounter a lot of altruistic people who “pay it forward” and embrace “conscious capitalism.” Not to mention the “people over profits” crowd. They don’t realize that if there are no profits, there won’t be no people.

Fiverr is not Freever, unless they demand a refund.

what about payoneer ?

PAYPAL is always trusted by millions of people .

Payoneer has too many negative reviews for their Unstoppable fees

Payoneer is VORACIOUS ! A hungry monster who eats up your money fast.

“With the Fiverr card (Payoneer) you’ll go BROKE with all the fees.”

Some years ago, I tried Payoneer, with that old scam named “World Ventures”. When I earn my 1st payment, They started to charge fees and in 1 month I didn’t have anything inside. 😦

-> Skrill also is a good suggestion if Fiverr would implement that E-wallet one day!

• 3 weeks later...

To anyone who plans to do more frequent withdrawals and lives in the USA, Paypal reports your earnings to the IRS if you have a certain number of withdrawals in a year. I don’t remember the number of them.

They report to the respective authorities in Germany too (not the number of withdrawals but the amount/year if it exceeds a certain amount) and I assume they do probably everywhere according to local laws and policies, so everyone should check, and keep themselves updated regarding such things. Regarding PayPal, you should find that info in PayPal’s terms for your country.

In the words of Fiverr:

Do I have to pay taxes on income earned on Fiverr?

It is the sole responsibility for sellers to verify their personal tax obligation, report, and pay taxes according to the laws of the state and/or country of residence, as applicable and required by local law and regulations. (quoted from the Seller FAQs)

• 2 months later...

This Is Very Good News But it Not Helpful For Pakistan Seller
Because PayPal is Banned In Pakistan Without Any Reason
Asad Umar is the Finance, Revenue, and Economic Affairs Minister of Pakistan Many Time Request To Paypal For Make Setup in Pakistan

I Requested You Fiverr Add Some More Payment Method in Fiverr This is Very Helpful For Seller And Fiverr Future Thanks

This Is Very Good News But it Not Helpful For Pakistan Seller

Because PayPal is Banned In Pakistan Without Any Reason

Asad Umar is the Finance, Revenue, and Economic Affairs Minister of Pakistan Many Time Request To Paypal For Make Setup in Pakistan

I Requested You Fiverr Add Some More Payment Method in Fiverr This is Very Helpful For Seller And Fiverr Future Thanks

I Requested You Fiverr Add Some More Payment Method in Fiverr

Payoneer would seem to fit the bill if you can’t use PayPal?

• 2 weeks later...

Archived