No More PayPal Withdrawal Fees! ??

josephvm

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Can someone who has tried it post here to let us know how it goes?

I just tried it, and something weird happened.

The withdrawal amount was (just an example to show what happened) $12,80 and the PP mail told me Fiverr sent $13. 😵 Not just didn’t they take $1 fee but they rounded it up apparently.

The withdrawal amount was (just an example to show what happened) $12,80 and the PP mail told me Fiverr sent $13. 😵 Not just didn’t they take $1 fee but they rounded it up apparently.

@miiila Can you see if the amount now in your PP account is available to immediately withdraw to your bank?

@miiila Can you see if the amount now in your PP account is available to immediately withdraw to your bank?

It says “payment from Fiverrr completed”. The amount is joined with what was left before, so I could withdraw whatever amount now, I can’t ever withdraw specific amounts I got, but only from my total $ or € balance. My account has both, and it shows me the amounts for those separately, but only separated by currency, not by who sent the money.

edited for clarity: I mean, I can of course withdraw those 13$, but “from the pot of $” in my account, I can’t click anything that would let me withdraw the specific $13 Fiverr sent me.

Wow. Fiverr is sending us extra money on top of waiving the withdrawal fees? 😮

Guest merciavideo

Transferred this evening - the exact amount, no charge. Then transferred straight to bank account. 🙂

Guest merciavideo

Did you have numbers behind the comma? If yes, which ones, I’m curious now lol.

No - all zeroes, just as it should have been. 🙂

That’s great. You must have posted a few seconds before me, I didn’t see the post when typing mine, so I asked the mods to close mine, pasting my musings here because of that 🙂 :

I’m wondering about the “Additional fees may apply based on your location and currency.” bit at the end.

Does anyone get their Fiverr revenue into their PP account in anything else than dollars? I can’t decide that, I automatically receive my revenue as funds in $ and there it stays in dollars until I decide to forward it to my bank account, which is when it gets converted into my local currency.

This means that there are conversion fees if you are converting the funds into another currency. It costs money to do this and PayPal passes the cost to you. https://payoneer.custhelp.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/6118/~/what-is-the-currency-conversion%2Fcross-border-fee%3F

This means that there are conversion fees if you are converting the funds into another currency. It costs money to do this and PayPal passes the cost to you. https://payoneer.custhelp.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/6118/~/what-is-the-currency-conversion%2Fcross-border-fee%3F

Yes, thank you, I know that, im using PayPal to withdraw since 2 years, but the mail was about the withdrawal fee from Fiverr to PayPal, so I was wondering if there might still be some kind of withdrawal fee if the location and original currency of your PP account isn’t US$.

As I posted later, I withdrew to check and apparently, as one should assume, there is no fee, but that one added sentence in the mail is confusing as the currency conversion happens only if/when you forward money to your local bank and has nothing to do with the withdrawal from Fiverr to PayPal.

Sometimes I pay things online in US$, for instance, or send money in US$, in which case there is no conversion and thus no conversion fee at all.

Anyway, no withdrawal fees from Fiverr to PayPal anymore, that’s great.

Archived