Access to this page has been blocked my page

ashokjadhav

but i want to remove that my page

That site block states, “Please check the box below to access the site…” If you click the box, as it states, are you able to access the site? That message is a security feature. If you click it, the requirement should disappear, and you can access the site.

• Like 4

• This page appears when Google automatically detects requests coming from your computer network which appear to be in violation of the Terms of Service. The block will expire shortly after those requests stop.

• This traffic may have been sent by malicious software, a browser plug-in, or a script that sends automated requests. If you share your network connection, ask your administrator for help — a different computer using the same IP address may be responsible. Learn more

• Sometimes you may see this page if you are using advanced terms that robots are known to use, or sending requests very quickly.

Now you know why it happens!!! If you are always getting interrupted then here are some tips to fix I’m not a robot issue in Google search (or in any website; because This is a Google reCAPTCHA)

1. Check your IP address if it is changing too much
  2. Check your network
  3. Stop using VPN
  4. Avoid unknown proxy servers
  5. Use Google public DNS
  6. Stop searching for illegal queries
  7. Slow your clicks
  8. Stop sending automated queries like using bots
  9. Use the website like a human
  10. Check for malware and browser extensions

Google will only stop with CAPTCHA message when there are unusual traffic activities detected. Once the unusual activity is stopped Google will allow you to search normally. So if you are seeing the message frequently then definitely there is something wrong. Most probably the network is spammy or you are too fast matching the bots. Consider thoroughly checking your network, slow down your activities and use public DNS to get rid of the “I’m not a robot” CAPTCHA message.

Fiverr has of course implemented a system where if there system detects something wrong like in the above 10 points, they will ask for reCAPTCHA to prove that you are a human.

There are some other ways to fix that, if you want to know, just send a reply.

• Like 12

• This page appears when Google automatically detects requests coming from your computer network which appear to be in violation of the Terms of Service. The block will expire shortly after those requests stop.

• This traffic may have been sent by malicious software, a browser plug-in, or a script that sends automated requests. If you share your network connection, ask your administrator for help — a different computer using the same IP address may be responsible. Learn more

• Sometimes you may see this page if you are using advanced terms that robots are known to use, or sending requests very quickly.

Now you know why it happens!!! If you are always getting interrupted then here are some tips to fix I’m not a robot issue in Google search (or in any website; because This is a Google reCAPTCHA)

2. Check your network
  3. Stop using VPN
  5. Use Google public DNS
  7. Slow your clicks

Google will only stop with CAPTCHA message when there are unusual traffic activities detected. Once the unusual activity is stopped Google will allow you to search normally. So if you are seeing the message frequently then definitely there is something wrong. Most probably the network is spammy or you are too fast matching the bots. Consider thoroughly checking your network, slow down your activities and use public DNS to get rid of the “I’m not a robot” CAPTCHA message.

Fiverr has of course implemented a system where if there system detects something wrong like in the above 10 points, they will ask for reCAPTCHA to prove that you are a human.

That is a great advise. Hope he will be able to follow it. But for now it looks like he couldn’t even click the button on the screen to confirm that he’s not “a robot”

• Like 6

Also, it might happen if you have an ad blocker activated in your browser. People, and Google too, like you to see ads.

So, if you have one active, another option might be to use one browser without ad blocker for Fiverr (preferably Chrome as it’s optimized for that, according to support), and another one with the ad blocker of your choice, for your other browsing.

• Like 6

Also, it might happen if you have an ad blocker activated in your browser. People, and Google too, like you to see ads.

So, if you have one active, another option might be to use one browser without ad blocker for Fiverr (preferably Chrome as it’s optimized for that, according to support), and another one with the ad blocker of your choice, for your other browsing.

There is no need for that… If someone is using Adblock he or she can just put the Fiverr website URL in the exceptions list so whenever you visit the Fiverr, adblock will not run on any of the webpages of the website.

• Like 4

There is no need for that… If someone is using Adblock he or she can just put the Fiverr website URL in the exceptions list so whenever you visit the Fiverr, adblock will not run on any of the webpages of the website.

That didn’t work for me, it might have had something to do with tracker blocking, not just ads, the site didn’t want to run. For me, using two browsers is more convenient anyway for different reasons but good tip to try for those who just want to use one.

• Like 4

2. Check your network
  3. Stop using VPN
  5. Use Google public DNS
  7. Slow your clicks

Really good answer. Thanks

• Like 4

• 1 year later...
  • 2 years later...
On 12/12/2018 at 11:43 AM, iamsachmusic said:

2. Check your network
  3. Stop using VPN
  5. Use Google public DNS
  7. Slow your clicks

Kindly let me know about the other ways as well. Thanks

• Like 6