(100% FIX) Submit botton not working

tshrgood1

Hi everyone. Some sellers are facing such an issue when they verify their phone number, after entering the correct otp, submit button is not going green.

I have a 100% working solution for this problem.😀

First, download Grammarly keyboard from play store on your mobile (it is also available for iPhone users)

(Clear all data, cookies and browser history of your chrome)
Then, go to chrome web browser (incognito mode) on mobile (only on mobile). Use the desktop version.

Log in to your Fiverr account. Now type your verification otp (4-digit code) by Grammarly keyboard only.

When you type the first digit, you will automatically move to next box to enter next digit.

After entering all four digit, submit button will be green (100%) try this right now!

And let me know, is it worked for you, however I’m 100% sure​:joy:😂

• Like 50
  • Thanks 2

• 2 years later...

Works like a charm! But, I skipped the clear cookies and incognito tab. Apparently, it doesn’t work on google chrome or any browser using a computer nor on chrome app on mobile mode. You just need desktop version on mobile chrome and Grammarly keyboard.

Thanks! You saved my life. Hahaha

• Like 32

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

This is perfect solution man. The submit button was highlighted green before i even completed typing the otp. 

Btw, since i logged in into incognito mode, cookies and all were not needed to be cleared since incognito does not access them. 

Thanks for your help really. I had only one chance left to request otp when i came accross this page. 

@fiverr_admin - this topic was opened in 2018 and this issue still persists. Maybe try fixing it atleast in this decade. This affects all services which require submit code button. 

• Like 21

On 2/1/2022 at 11:03 AM, anu_kunst said:

I tried everything but nothing worked. I wrote correct number even tried on pc but still it is showing that my number is wrong. What should I do now 😫 Please help me 🙏

Screenshot_20220201-103702.png

I think u had exhausted all the chances to request code. Hopefully this has been resolved

• Like 21

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 3 months later...
On 12/1/2018 at 2:15 AM, tshrgood1 said:

Hi everyone. Some sellers are facing such an issue when they verify their phone number, after entering the correct otp, submit button is not going green.

I have a 100% working solution for this problem.😀

First, download Grammarly keyboard from play store on your mobile (it is also available for iPhone users)

(Clear all data, cookies and browser history of your chrome)
Then, go to chrome web browser (incognito mode) on mobile (only on mobile). Use the desktop version.

Log in to your Fiverr account. Now type your verification otp (4-digit code) by Grammarly keyboard only.

When you type the first digit, you will automatically move to next box to enter next digit.

After entering all four digit, submit button will be green (100%) try this right now!

And let me know, is it worked for you, however I’m 100% sure:joy:😂

You can contact with Fiverr support. I hope they will give you a great suggestion.

• Like 12

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I tried doing this but it didn't work. If this method doesn't work on your mobile also then I recommend connecting a physical keyboard to your phone and type through it (you don't have to use incognito or clear history). It worked for me . Hopefully it works for you too 👍

• Like 4