Why my gig not published ? It's being drafts

abdraaz

• 1 year later...

You are most welcome

Hi sir i have two gigs which are in the draft they are not published. one gigs is about content writing i have cleared test but gig is still in the draft. today i have uploaded new gig that is about ebook cover also not published please help me to solve my problem.

• 4 weeks later...

Your gigs wont be published until your phone number is verified. If you need to submit the phone number after 48 hours, then it’ll be at least two days before you can publish your gigs.

But i have filled all the required information and verifying my mobile no, still failed to publish GIG, while hitting the publish button it shows up a message that reads “We are sorry but you gig failed to save, please save it again” but how many times needed to save it?

But i have filled all the required information and verifying my mobile no, still failed to publish GIG, while hitting the publish button it shows up a message that reads “We are sorry but you gig failed to save, please save it again” but how many times needed to save it?

I dont know what the problem might be. I suggest you contact CS and also search on YouTube.

Archived