Clicks from Facebook ads don't count as clicks in gig analytics

paschalisblack

So, I recently made several tests running some fb ads for my gigs (yes, it is allowed to do that. I even asked CS). In most of thise ads I got several clicks. The most successful ad brought me 180 clicks, which is cool, right? The thing is… When I check my gig analytics at the same dates my ads were running, the clicks, views, impressions etc are very low, like every other day I didn’t run an ad. I really can’t understand.

There’s a separate counter for “Social Clicks” or “Social Views” or something, you can switch to that in the drop-down next to “Impressions in the last 30 days”, maybe FB ad clicks would show up there?

edit: it’s called “Social Gig Views”, for my gig, it’s showing “No data available for this graph type.” when I click it (which would be correct as I didn’t run any ads or post that gig on any SM).

There’s a separate counter for “Social Clicks” or “Social Views” or something, you can switch to that in the drop-down next to “Impressions in the last 30 days”, maybe FB ad clicks would show up there?

edit: it’s called “Social Gig Views”, for my gig, it’s showing “No data available for this graph type.” when I click it (which would be correct as I didn’t run any ads or post that gig on any SM).

No, I checked, Social Clicks don’t increase at all, like all other gig stats

Archived