New Sellers .... Success Doesn't Come To Those Who Wait!

lloydsolutions

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I seem to remember @bennypri has posted more than once in the “My Fiverr Gigs” and “Improve My Gig.” However, he did not get any responses.

Another place new sellers can look for help is:

In my recent poll, the following results occurred. 51% of us admitted “I do not do enough marketing”30% of us know/believe “I do not show up in search results”Only 12% of us have “got an order from a client I brought to Fiverr myself”Only 10% of us have “got an order from a client through social media”7% said “Our marketing is not working even though I spend time and money on it”It is clear that we need to do more ourselves to build our business and increase our sales. If you read the fo…

Good job… Good job…

How can I will be success when i have completed four jobs and unfortunately two orders are cancelled.

Hi Alam7614

Keep pushing and checking and revamp your gig if you have to. Chances are if there is something else you think you can offer change or create a new gig. That’s what I am trying to do myself as I have only gone two.

Hi Alam7614

Keep pushing and checking and revamp your gig if you have to. Chances are if there is something else you think you can offer change or create a new gig. That’s what I am trying to do myself as I have only gone two.

Hello vccoley, Thanks to give your valuable suggestions. I hope always be together.

Best wishes,

alam7614

How can I will be success when i have completed four jobs and unfortunately two orders are cancelled.

why they are cancelled? either u didnt do that perfectly or u delivered in late. thats why may i i think. so first make u passion on your work then success will come.

• 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived