🚫 Don't show a badge of any kind in your gig images TOP RATED SELLERS Alert ❗

misscrystal

Hey,

Basically I don’t put my seller level in any of my gigs. why i do that? In the search result as well as in the gig page buyer can see the actual level of the seller along with the profile picture. as my knowledge and since seller badge is not a static thing, no one should not put their badge on gig images. Before it being a violation it should be a common sense. My apologizes if i used any grammar mistakes here.

Happy Fiverring, 🙂
SCOOPZ

Hey,

Basically I don’t put my seller level in any of my gigs. why i do that? In the search result as well as in the gig page buyer can see the actual level of the seller along with the profile picture. as my knowledge and since seller badge is not a static thing, no one should not put their badge on gig images. Before it being a violation it should be a common sense. My apologizes if i used any grammar mistakes here.

Happy Fiverring, 🙂

SCOOPZ

Not necessarily, depending on what mobile web browser you use. It does not always

Not necessarily, depending on what mobile web browser you use. It does not always

@steve_maxell Yeah in mobile app, you can’t see the seller level in search result (I hope fiverr will add those things with their future releases). but to order you need to go inside of the gig know. So when you navigate into the gig you can see the seller rating in both platforms iOS and Android. 🙂 Also buyers are mostly searching for good reviews. even you are a TRS if you have no any reviews with a specific gig buyer tries to go with currently rated gig. That’s the nature. Also If buyer need to know the seller’s level that they gonna make a payment on, they’ll go to the profile and see because they gonna spend their money. Don’t get this serious. This is just my thought 😀

@lastay I admire how you are determined to succeed in spite of this setback. I looked at your gigs and they are impressive and well thought out. You seem to be doing very very well.

Thank you, yes, I do put effort into creating my gigs. What would be even better is if one of my gigs were on the front page, lol.

Archived