My Account Is Blocked From Search :/

Guest percy098

Guest percy098

When i logging to my fiverr account. i saw my all gigs removed from search result. So i have requested a support ticked. they said

"You may not appear in searches because your account has accumulated multiple services that were denied for violation of our Terms of Service or for not being in compliance with our editorial guidelines.

For the safety of our community, your position in our search results will not be restored at this time."

According to my knowledge i don’t violated any fiverr term (like spamming / link sharing / etc)

and they will not show my new gigs too 😦

Now i am not getting any order and wasted my level 2 account :(. have anyone fixed this problem?

Guest percy098

@kjblynx i already requested one. they said

You may not appear in searches because your account has accumulated multiple services that were denied for violation of our Terms of Service or for not being in compliance with our editorial guidelines.

Guest matt_garry

I can’t stand the robotic responses. is it not obvius to CS that the seller would like to know what is wrong with his acount why would they not mention exactly what he did wrong on the first post??? instead of being as vague as possible…

this is the reason we have an overload in tickets ( its a g’d dam conspiracy!)

• 9 months later...

Archived