New seller saying hi :)

simplychrista

Hi everyone 🙂
I’ve been a member since 2016, but haven’t had the time to put up any gigs until recently, so I don’t count those two first years.

I’m in the UK and I do graphic design for a living. Outside Fiverr I’m working on game development together with my business partner.
Art has been a part of my life for a very long time and I’ve been a graphic designer since the 90’s.

Oh…and I’m Christina…or Christa for short 😃

Hi everyone 🙂

I’ve been a member since 2016, but haven’t had the time to put up any gigs until recently, so I don’t count those two first years.

I’m in the UK and I do graphic design for a living. Outside Fiverr I’m working on game development together with my business partner.

Art has been a part of my life for a very long time and I’ve been a graphic designer since the 90’s.

Oh…and I’m Christina…or Christa for short 😃

Christa for short

Welcome to the forum… Christa !

Hi Christina, Hope you are doing good, I am also graphics and website designer. Along i love to do Video Animations and NLE … Same is case with me i Joined Fiverr.com in Apr 2015 but was doing work on an another freelancing website and there i build very sound profile … now I’ve turned towards Fiverr again … Hope my huge experience of freelancing will help … but every freelancing site require it’s own unique experience …

Archived