No popups when we get an order?

misscrystal

I never know when I get an order when I’m using the site unless I look at the order page. I was chatting with someone and had no idea they had placed an order until later when I went to my order page. It would have been nice to see the popup telling me that while we were still chatting since that was when she placed the order and I could have thanked her in the message inbox. She must think something is wrong with me for not even mentioning it.

Do other sellers still get the popup that someone has placed an order or is it just a bug I have?

• Like 2

I get popups. However, lately new message popups seem to lag about 15 minutes behind actual messages landing in my inbox. Possibly, this is the same with orders. However, most of my orders come in when I am away from the computer or sleeping, - Almost like people say "Quick! He’s gone to the toilet! Place the order now!"

• Like 3

I get popups. However, lately new message popups seem to lag about 15 minutes behind actual messages landing in my inbox. Possibly, this is the same with orders. However, most of my orders come in when I am away from the computer or sleeping, - Almost like people say "Quick! He’s gone to the toilet! Place the order now!"

I don’t get new message popups either. I thought they had done away with them. I guess it’s just my problem. Thanks.

I had the same experience you described. I only saw I got an order from the person I was chatting with on desktop when I happened to check my phone. Pretty irritating.

That’s happened several times. I’m talking to someone, they express an interest in ordering but I assume they didn’t order and I leave without seeing they did indeed place an order.

• Like 1

That’s happened several times. I’m talking to someone, they express an interest in ordering but I assume they didn’t order and I leave without seeing they did indeed place an order.

You can be happy you’re not the person to urge someone to order or get impatient then, would be pretty embarrassing when they’d say “Uh, pardon me, but I ordered 30 minutes ago…”

• Like 1

You can be happy you’re not the person to urge someone to order or get impatient then, would be pretty embarrassing when they’d say “Uh, pardon me, but I ordered 30 minutes ago…”

Just as we finished talking they put some questions for me on the new order page and I left the site without even answering them or responding to the order! I look so indifferent to them and it’s such a bad impression.

• Like 1