Webcams - What do you use?

kymmypops

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wow thanks everyone for your input! 😃 My laptop webcam is so ancient, I currently have a Sony Vaio… It was cool in the James Bond film! Lol! 😛

The Logitech c920 was the one I was looking at, I think I’ll see how the lighting is as it’s pretty bright in my room when the sun’s out (it’s just not out a lot in UK right now). Macs do have a very nice built in one but I can’t have one up top because I need it at the bottom of my laptop so I can read from my screen as I do all scripted work.

I don’t want it too high quality, then I’ll have to do my make up perfect 😛 Lol

This is how bad my built in webcam is LOL. (I’m half way through work, I promise I don’t just wear this around the house!). I’d love a professional one but I have to finish setting up my mini studio, it’s difficult to set it up and put it away every day in my bedroom and it’s getting so bad for my sleeping habits ><

Wow thanks everyone for your input! 😃 My laptop webcam is so ancient, I currently have a Sony Vaio… It was cool in the James Bond film! Lol! 😛

The Logitech c920 was the one I was looking at, I think I’ll see how the lighting is as it’s pretty bright in my room when the sun’s out (it’s just not out a lot in UK right now). Macs do have a very nice built in one but I can’t have one up top because I need it at the bottom of my laptop so I can read from my screen as I do all scripted work.

This is how bad my built in webcam is LOL. (I’m half way through work, I promise I don’t just wear this around the house!). I’d love a professional one but I have to finish setting up my mini studio, it’s difficult to set it up and put it away every day in my bedroom and it’s getting so bad for my sleeping habits ><

Guest tn5rr2012

I don’t have the use for a camera but if I ever do then I will definitely go with the recommendations here in this discussion

Guest tn5rr2012

I don’t have the use for a camera but if I ever do then I will definitely go with the recommendations here in this discussion

Guest tn5rr2012

Guest tn5rr2012

Guest tn5rr2012

Archived