Copy paste buyer's request

shamiur_rs

Not if every buyer you’re replying to is looking for the same thing. In reality, I’m sure they’re not.

I’m sure if you posted a request as a buyer you’d want an individual reply, and not a copy and pasted one?

Not if every buyer you’re replying to is looking for the same thing. In reality, I’m sure they’re not.

I’m sure if you posted a request as a buyer you’d want an individual reply, and not a copy and pasted one?

I have created a buyer request in such a way that it is possible to give everything to everyone

I have created a buyer request in such a way that it is possible to give everything to everyone

it is possible to give everything to everyone

But as a buyer I’m not looking for everything - I’m looking for one specific thing I’ve posted a request for. 🙂

Is there any problem with copy paste buyer’s request?

Yes, buyers will think that you didn’t bother to read what they need, and they will choose someone else.

But to write a buyer request, write more than 50 seller sent request , At his glance, how can I come?

But to write a buyer request, write more than 50 seller sent request , At his glance, how can I come?

You can’t send more than 10 offers per day, it’s not like you have to write 100 offers within an hour.

One of the main complaints that buyers have when it comes to the offers they receive is that it’s a template offer and that they’re certain that the seller didn’t even read (or was unable to understand) what they need. In other words, they’ll see you as yet another time-waster.

If you’re unwilling to put some effort into sending a proper, well-thought-out offer, how can buyer trust you with their hard-earned money that you’re willing to do some good work for them? And why would they choose you over someone who sent them an offer based on their exact needs, especially since you’re competing with thousands of other graphic designers?

You can’t send more than 10 offers per day, it’s not like you have to write 100 offers within an hour.

One of the main complaints that buyers have when it comes to the offers they receive is that it’s a template offer and that they’re certain that the seller didn’t even read (or was unable to understand) what they need. In other words, they’ll see you as yet another time-waster.

If you’re unwilling to put some effort into sending a proper, well-thought-out offer, how can buyer trust you with their hard-earned money that you’re willing to do some good work for them? And why would they choose you over someone who sent them an offer based on their exact needs, especially since you’re competing with thousands of other graphic designers?

when it comes to the offers they receive is that it’s a template offer and that they’re certain that the seller didn’t even read

i agree with that but when offers are update you have very less time to respond and as you send your offer it seems like 20 offers are placed before you.

when it comes to the offers they receive is that it’s a template offer and that they’re certain that the seller didn’t even read

i agree with that but when offers are update you have very less time to respond and as you send your offer it seems like 20 offers are placed before you.

as you send your offer it seems like 20 offers are placed before you.

The best written offer is far more likely to get the buyer to contact you than the first offer they receive.

Why would they bother to contact someone who sends the equivalent of “I do the best job hire me plz”?

As someone who has posted a buyers request (as a buyer) as well as responded to buyers request (as a seller), it’s best to avoid template responses. As a buyer, I would read the requests and I looked for those who specifically said they can do what I requested and then they provided the experience that they offer. For example, I was looking for someone to provide a list of comprehensive listing of advertising agencies in New York, Virginia and DC. The responses that were strongest said “I can provide a comprehensive listing of advertising agencies in New York, Virginia and DC. I have 5 years of experience providing research…etc…” Those were the ones I short-listed and they went to the top of my list because they showed me that they understood my request and they were qualified to handle it. Take the time to make your buyers requests personal…it will pay off.

Yes you are right brother.

Archived