Привет! Happy to be here! Any tips or advice on being a new seller?

svetalexander

Hi! I’m Svetlana. Its been a few days since I joined fiverr, and I’m still getting used to the whole experience. I am a linguistic major, and I hope to offer my services in translation. Hopefully I’ll get a chance to meet and work with different people from all corners of the world. I would appreciate if you’ll could offer me some tips and advice on improving my gigs as a seller.

Thanks. 😊

Hi,

Привет right back at you! :wave:t3:

I had a look at your profile, and I think it looks good. Your profile and gig descriptions might need just a little touch-up to weed out grammatical inconsistencies. I also think it is a good idea to make use of all the 3 gig packages (instead of just the basic package) as it offers more flexibility/options to your customers.

Congrats on your first 5-star review.

Good luck! ☀️

Hi,

Привет right back at you! :wave:t3:

I had a look at your profile, and I think it looks good. Your profile and gig descriptions might need just a little touch-up to weed out grammatical inconsistencies. I also think it is a good idea to make use of all the 3 gig packages (instead of just the basic package) as it offers more flexibility/options to your customers.

Congrats on your first 5-star review.

Good luck! ☀️

Thank you so much. I’ll try to improve on some of the things you mentioned.

Archived