New in fiverr.Please help me

adityapaul1995

A friendly word of advice…

It looks like you’ve got multiple accounts. Someone with your username (in reverse) and a different photo of you posted this exact same message minutes after this one, elsewhere on the forum. Either someone is copying you… Or you’ve created more than one account. This is explicitly against Fiverr’s Terms of Service, and will result in all your accounts being banned.

Focus on building one account. You obviously don’t have to take my advice here if you don’t want to, but trust me, Fiverr really come down hard on people creating multiple seller accounts.

A friendly word of advice…

It looks like you’ve got multiple accounts. Someone with your username (in reverse) and a different photo of you posted this exact same message minutes after this one, elsewhere on the forum. Either someone is copying you… Or you’ve created more than one account. This is explicitly against Fiverr’s Terms of Service, and will result in all your accounts being banned.

Focus on building one account. You obviously don’t have to take my advice here if you don’t want to, but trust me, Fiverr really come down hard on people creating multiple seller accounts.

what is the solution at this time?

Archived