Do auto-completed orders are back?

armer

Question

17 answers to this question

Weren’t we told the buyer has ten days to leave a review? Then there was confusion if it was ten days after it auto completes, making it 13 days, or ten days from when it was delivered. And since we still have blind reviews I’m not even sure if that is in effect yet.

I believe no one knows.

Yes, it would be good if ToS etc. reflected the actual current state of affairs (and ideally advise coming-soon updates in brackets, too).

Weren’t we told the buyer has ten days to leave a review? Then there was confusion if it was ten days after it auto completes, making it 13 days, or ten days from when it was delivered. And since we still have blind reviews I’m not even sure if that is in effect yet.

I believe no one knows.

I think 14 days is for buyer to post review. And 30days for seller to post review.

Correct me if i am wrong. 😉

The 30 days bit says “users”, that’s both sellers and buyers. It’s unclear either way.

And 30days for seller

So we have 10, 14 and 30 days in the collection now. Well, if support doesn’t know either, I guess if we want to know, we need to buy a gig and try to review it on day 11, if it works, stop with the review before completing it, then try again on day 15… (of course we still could not be completely sure as there may be a bug that lets us finish a review once started, even if the day limit is reached when completing it ;))

The Terms of Service have been updated recently.

Currently, regarding completion, they say:

An order is marked as complete after the order is marked as Delivered and then rated by a Buyer. An order will be automatically marked as complete if not rated and no request for modification was submitted within 3 days after marked as Delivered.

Also:

• Responding and posting a review: Once work is delivered, the Buyer has three days to respond. If no response is provided within the response period, the order will be considered completed. Buyers also have 14 days to post a review on the delivered work.
  • Users are allowed to leave reviews on orders up to 30 days after an order is marked as complete. No new reviews may be added to an order after 30 days.

:thinking:

• Buyers also have 14 days to post a review on the delivered work.
  • Users are allowed to leave reviews on orders up to 30 days

So which is it? 14 days or 30 days?

It looks like someone in charge of these messages is confused like the rest of us. 😕

Customer support is also confused and told me it was 30 days. Then I think they said 14 days.

An order is marked as complete after the order is marked as Delivered and then rated by a Buyer. An order will be automatically marked as complete if not rated and no request for modification was submitted within 3 days after marked as Delivered.

Also:

• Responding and posting a review: Once work is delivered, the Buyer has three days to respond. If no response is provided within the response period, the order will be considered completed. Buyers also have 14 days to post a review on the delivered work.
  • Users are allowed to leave reviews on orders up to 30 days after an order is marked as complete. No new reviews may be added to an order after 30 days.

That’s confusing. What’s 14 days and what’s 30 days? Maybe one is for responding to a review and the other is for posting any review. It’s not clear what they mean.

Also:

Yikes! That’s a lot of time for an unreasonable person to start making demands.

Also:

Archived