Verification Error always comming

dreamofmoneyky

Yes, I restart the phone and try it. but the error message is always coming. so can’t give the correct code to continue

If any solution not in there. i thought to leave this account and make another new account. Is it ok ?

If i make another account in the same IP Address, is it any issue going to happen. Is it my account going to suspend.

If any solution not in there. i thought to leave this account and make another new account. Is it ok ?

If i make another account in the same IP Address, is it any issue going to happen. Is it my account going to suspend.

Yes that creating a new account is likely to be an issue and could get your account in trouble/disabled. If you can’t get it to work you are probably best contacting customer support about the issue either through the link on a main Fiverr page (assuming it’s there) or through the support@fiverr.com email.

Yes that creating a new account is likely to be an issue and could get your account in trouble/disabled. If you can’t get it to work you are probably best contacting customer support about the issue either through the link on a main Fiverr page (assuming it’s there) or through the support@fiverr.com email.

Ok, Mr uk1000. Thanks for your advice. i’ll contact with support@fiverr.com

Making another account is against the Terms of Service which you will find at the bottom of the Fiverr main page.

Here is the link for Customer Support: https://fiverr.com/support_tickets/new?source=help_center re your phone problem. (It is no longer on the Fiverr main page).

hey, change the number and it is the solution for your problem, i have also faced it when i was verifying my number and make sure when putting the new number your mobile is connected to network and don’t click the button twice it takes few moments to arrive
happy freelancing

hey, change the number and it is the solution for your problem, i have also faced it when i was verifying my number and make sure when putting the new number your mobile is connected to network and don’t click the button twice it takes few moments to arrive

happy freelancing

Thank you Mr. arrumi96

I don’t know how to change the phone number.

So if you can tell me the correct path to how to modify another Phone number. Thank you again.

Archived