Best Writer on Fiverr => DeannaBalestra

musiclover

Since Fiverr’s feedback is limited, I decided to share my recent gig purchase here in the forum.

I just got my sales copy written by deannabalestra, and I am so impressed and excited to have found this remarkable woman on Fiverr. I’ve had a few sellers write articles in the past but I’ve never been 100% happy with their content. Deanna nailed it on the first try; I don’t have to change a thing, its written perfectly. The headline was spot on, and the sales letter really gives me the “pop” I need to increase my conversion rate for my gig’s squeeze page.

I really like fiverr sellers like this because it makes me want to brag about their talent. I already written a blog post about her gig, and hope to order all my writing gigs from her in the future. 🙂

Her gig ==> http://fiverr.com/deannabalestra/rewrite-your-business-letters-or-articles

-Nakita

Guest mrspanda

LOL!

I was JUST ripping my hair out last week looking for her. I remembered her gig title but when I searched several words on the search box, her gigs did not come up… 😕

Once I get my website up and running, I am totally hiring you, deanna!

Archived