New user Tutorial

creationdaddy

I just got certified. 🎉

certificate

New user Tutorial

I just got certified. 🎉

I was really hoping this was a certificate given by Fiverr to new users upon passing a TOS test, but it happens to be just a forum tutorial. 😞

Not that it’s not needed but it would have been better if it were a Fiverr’s mandatory TOS tests to new users (buyers & sellers). 😞

Anyway, congratulations 😉

Thanks @sohag12 @webdevelopers90 @arrumi96 @maitasun

@webdevelopers90 Actually, I was curious to have Certified badge. That’s why I did it and I just want to know about that. But now I think it’s not a good idea when reading some comments, right? 😥 I didn’t think about that before. I think I made a mistake. Sorry guys.🙏 I thought we all can do that.

@maitasun I am sorry to disappoint you. I am not new to Fiverr. But very recently I join for forum as a active person. Thanks for your wish. Gracias .

Thanks @sohag12 @webdevelopers90 @arrumi96 @maitasun

@webdevelopers90 Actually, I was curious to have Certified badge. That’s why I did it and I just want to know about that. But now I think it’s not a good idea when reading some comments, right? 😥 I didn’t think about that before. I think I made a mistake. Sorry guys.🙏 I thought we all can do that.

@maitasun I am sorry to disappoint you. I am not new to Fiverr. But very recently I join for forum as a active person. Thanks for your wish. Gracias .

You don’t have to apologize to no one, you haven’t done anything wrong and you haven’t disappoint me in anyway. It was just the way you presented your achievement. 😉

I was hopping for something I’ve been longing to happen.

But now I think it’s not a good idea when reading some comments, right? 😥 I didn’t think about that before. I think I made a mistake. Sorry guys.

Once again, you did no mistake at all !!! 😉:smiley:

Guest lloydsolutions

How we learn about this i have never hear about this,

Will able to link or advise how to complete this,

Send a private message to @discobot with the words “Start new user tutorial”.

Click on the discobot icon and the message box will appear.

Archived