Spam Message Reply

shahzaib_717

Hi,

I am just curious… why would you want to chat with a crazy spammer? Besides, you also mentioned that you were considering reporting them to Fiverr. Then why would you want to “start an order” with them? Seems strange… 🥴

I think most people would :running_man: away from such a spammer. If you think the spam is annoying/worthy of being reported, then… image.png.d1c99adf85b27e745102c835dc724004.png

Hi,

I am just curious… why would you want to chat with a crazy spammer? Besides, you also mentioned that you were considering reporting them to Fiverr. Then why would you want to “start an order” with them? Seems strange… 🥴

I think most people would :running_man: away from such a spammer. If you think the spam is annoying/worthy of being reported, then… image

No i just reply him so my response rate is not down and i also seen here on different topics related to this people suggest that unspam it reply and spam again just to save response rate

No i just reply him so my response rate is not down and i also seen here on different topics related to this people suggest that unspam it reply and spam again just to save response rate

Yes, you could just say “no, sorry” or “not interested” or “reported” or w/e… You don’t really have to “chat” with them 🙂

Anyway, what does it have to do with “starting an order” with them? :thinking:

Archived