Beware of Scammers-Tips for Sellers

vinessauter

Please be aware of scammers posing as buyers. I had that situation from the below add for Virtual Assistant.

Scheduling meetings,Booking travel accommodations Job brief We are looking for a Virtual Assistant to provide administrative support to our team while working remotely. As a Virtual Assistant, you will perform various administrative tasks, including answering emails, scheduling meetings and making

It is against Fiverr Forum rules to post the name of the person you communicated with. please remove it. 🙂

If there is a report button on their gig you can Report them. Or you can contact CS. 😉

Thank you for removing username. I see he is new this month. May be a new account by an old scammer. 👴

It is against Fiverr Forum rules to post the name of the person you communicated with. please remove it. 🙂

If there is a report button on their gig you can Report them. Or you can contact CS. 😉

Thank you for removing username. I see he is new this month. May be a new account by an old scammer. 👴

Thank You very much, I didn’t know, but they wanted me to send money for equipment and when I said no I got pure expletives.

Please be aware of scammers posing as buyers. I had that situation from the below add for Virtual Assistant.

Scheduling meetings,Booking travel accommodations Job brief We are looking for a Virtual Assistant to provide administrative support to our team while working remotely. As a Virtual Assistant, you will perform various administrative tasks, including answering emails, scheduling meetings and making

I had that situation from the below add for Virtual Assistant.

What was your situation? :thinking:

they sent letterhead from their so called HR office saying they would provide equipment for me to work with however i had to pay for shipping at Moneygram and because i said no he said im to go f@%^ myself.

i said no he said im to go f@%^ myself.

report him he is a horrible person atleast ban him from fiverr.

and when next time some body say go f@%^ myself. Just tell him you don’t know how to do it. You show me how it’s done as you seems to expert in f@%^ing your self. That’s why you are trying to scam people

they sent letterhead from their so called HR office saying they would provide equipment for me to work with however i had to pay for shipping at Moneygram and because i said no he said im to go f@%^ myself.

There are a few posers running amuck, I’ve run into a few of them, too. I called them out on their rubbish and POOF they vanished in the wind. Blah! I wasn’t born yesterday! :baby:t4:

Ugh! A nasty one, too.

Like the old adage goes… If it sounds too good to be true then, you know what to do.

i said no he said im to go f@%^ myself.

report him he is a horrible person atleast ban him from fiverr.

and when next time some body say go f@%^ myself. Just tell him you don’t know how to do it. You show me how it’s done as you seems to expert in f@%^ing your self. That’s why you are trying to scam people

and when next time some body say go f@%^ myself. Just tell him you don’t know how to do it. You show me how it’s done as you seems to expert in f@%^ing your self.

Altough you may feel like responding in this manner, do not. Because when you report this person to CS they may consider your response unprofessional and you could be in trouble too! 🤐

and when next time some body say go f@%^ myself. Just tell him you don’t know how to do it. You show me how it’s done as you seems to expert in f@%^ing your self.

Altough you may feel like responding in this manner, do not. Because when you report this person to CS they may consider your response unprofessional and you could be in trouble too! 🤐

ok I will take your advise. Thank you

ok I will take your advise. Thank you

okey i will take your advise Thanks you

There seems to be an echo in this thread? 😉

I hope it is not a contagious disease starting to arise, if so, we’ll urgently be needing a “Forum’s Flu” vaccine for this… 😉

I hope it is not a contagious disease starting to arise, if so, we’ll urgently be needing a “Forum’s Flu” vaccine for this… 😉

It may be related to the “I got an order” posts I see lately. Imagine the Forum if every seller that got an order came here to tell the Forum about it!

Archived