Is it necessary to have basic package of "$5"?

madmation99

It used to be. That was the original “Hook” of fiverr. It’s what got people to check it out. People could actually get something of value for $5! Now it looks like your price does not have to start at $5. Follow this link to fiverr’s instructions on creating your gig. Pricing is covered in detail. https://sellers.fiverr.com/en/article/creating-a-gig

i mean i know i can offer any amount, but people say you will hardly get orders, if you dn have $5 gig!

people say you will hardly get orders, if you dn have $5 gig!

That depends on how good you are at what you’re doing (both your service and your communication skills), and on your competitors. If others offer the same quality you do, but for $5, then yes, you’ll find it difficult to get orders.

I agree with the others $5 🥪 footlongs gigs are a thing of the past.

I’ve upped my base rates to $20 and I’ve been getting a bunch of queries. So, it seems people are not phased by the price, even regular clients were happy to see me back. Had a client placed an order straightaway.😁

Just go with your gut, but don’t devalue your worth.

Raised my rates and I’m happy I did it!

I agree with the others $5 🥪 footlongs gigs are a thing of the past.

I’ve upped my base rates to $20 and I’ve been getting a bunch of queries. So, it seems people are not phased by the price, even regular clients were happy to see me back. Had a client placed an order straightaway.😁

Raised my rates and I’m happy I did it!

absolutely right ♥️

I am also a new seller. If you put your base price at something ridiculously high. You are likely not to get orders. The idea I was given was start with something’ small. You can later up your prices thereof.

How can i write a legal letter for $5? :roll_eyes:

Know your Worth! That’s important.

You need to get at least equivalent compensation for your effort.

That you need to start from something small doesn’t necessarily mean it has to be $5.

Thanks for understanding but there are many sellers who are willing to write LEGAL DOCUMENTS for $5. 😔

Thanks for understanding but there are many sellers who are willing to write LEGAL DOCUMENTS for $5. 😔

That will of course spoil the market for you. But if you are far better than them. You’ll still get noticed. Therefore, compelling people to place orders.

I looked at BR just for giggles… A Buyer request showed a 4K word script for $5 and the offers at that time were 10 offers. 😱 There’s no way in hell or heaven, I’m working for peanuts. A few treat Fiverr like a flea market to haggle prices.

I looked at BR just for giggles… A Buyer request showed a 4K word script for $5 and the offers at that time were 10 offers. 😱 There’s no way in hell or heaven, I’m working for peanuts. A few treat Fiverr like a flea market to haggle prices.

10 offer response doesn’t necessarily mean that sellers that responded to such buyer request are ready to slaughter themselves by writing 4k words for $5.

While sending an offer. You will by yourself decide how much you want to do the work.

10 offer response doesn’t necessarily mean that sellers that responded to such buyer request are ready to slaughter themselves by writing 4k words for $5.

While sending an offer. You will by yourself decide how much you want to do the work.

:rofl:

I thinkkk, $5 doesn’t mean actul price ? hmm :thinking:

I looked at BR just for giggles… A Buyer request showed a 4K word script for $5 and the offers at that time were 10 offers. 😱

No worries 😂

Buyer will flush out all offers and will go to to the Level 1, 2 sellers 😎

Archived