Hi am new to fiverr

shyams

I think he wants one of us (anyone on the forum) to create a profile for him, create a gig for him, market it for him, do the work for him, and then hand him over the money. I only have one question. Why the heck didn’t I think of that? darn it! It could have saved me a heck of a lot of hours trying to figure out how to optimally word my ads, satisfy customers and increase my rankings. Then someone comes up with the idea of having someone else do it for him and for FREE also. Shoot, I am either stupid or getting too old.

I think he wants one of us (anyone on the forum) to create a profile for him, create a gig for him, market it for him, do the work for him, and then hand him over the money. I only have one question. Why the heck didn’t I think of that? darn it! It could have saved me a heck of a lot of hours trying to figure out how to optimally word my ads, satisfy customers and increase my rankings. Then someone comes up with the idea of having someone else do it for him and for FREE also. Shoot, I am either stupid or getting too old.

One of the wonders of the online world is you can click on things and via trial and error kind of figure them out for yourself 🙂 Dont be afraid!

For example, if you want to "sell"

Mouseover the “Seller” icon at the top right of fiverr.com. Click “Create a new gig”!

Then put the title of "What you will do for someone"

and in the description, describe what you will do!

For example, if it is “I will draw you a flower”, put some of the types of flowers you can draw! 🙂

Archived