Pakistani buyer?

Guest expertriya

Guest expertriya

I have a client from Pakistan.But it face issue which credit card he user to purchase a gig from me .He have no paypal account .Help

You can send him a link to this article which explains that you can choose credit card instead of PayPal: https://buyers.fiverr.com/en/article/placing-an-order

If the client cannot get his credit card to work, though, there is probably an issue on his side. There is nothing you can do about it if the client does not have a standard working credit card.

Guest expertriya

You can send him a link to this article which explains that you can choose credit card instead of PayPal:

If the client cannot get his credit card to work, though, there is probably an issue on his side. There is nothing you can do about it if the client does not have a standard working credit card.

He said ,i get only paypal option when i proceed order but i have no paypal account .

He said ,i get only paypal option when i proceed order but i have no paypal account .

I think Fiverr can process credit cards through either Payoneer or PayPal without having an account, it’s done by using “guest” as far as I recall. Either way, I don’t see how you can help a client further if they can’t figure it out. They can contact Support for help and send screenshots. If they aren’t able to do that, you might have to skip that client.

Guest expertriya

Paypal and Payoneer both can work. Paypal is not available in Pakistan. He can also use a Mastercard 🙂

He said when i proceed order i get option for paypal ,no master card or payoner .?

He said when i proceed order i get option for paypal ,no master card or payoner .?

tell him there are three options tell him look again

Pakistani seller are also working here how they are getting there money

There are three options tell him to look and dont start work before he place an order period!

Archived