China, happy 69th birthday! - Are you a fellow Chinese or of Chinese descent or simply like the country? - Show your support and let us celebrate together!

microscopetrans

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was under the impression that China has over 5,000-years of uninterrupted recorded history. In this case, I’m calling it, you’re way over 69. 🙂

I was under the impression that China has over 5,000-years of uninterrupted recorded history.

What was it called before 69 years ago?

Didn’t they invent the abacus a few thousand years ago? Anyway I love China and her wonderful products she sends us. Happy Birthday!

(or at least used to send us, not sure if they will be doing that much now.)

My made in China convection oven is still going strong three years after I got it.

I was under the impression that China has over 5,000-years of uninterrupted recorded history. In this case, I’m calling it, you’re way over 69. 🙂

You really know the history of China - that is true, the People’s Republic of China was declared independent at the year of 1949 and to date, she is 69-year-old!

Our rich history is way more than the 69 years that is for sure. 😁

I was under the impression that China has over 5,000-years of uninterrupted recorded history.

What was it called before 69 years ago?

Didn’t they invent the abacus a few thousand years ago? Anyway I love China and her wonderful products she sends us. Happy Birthday!

(or at least used to send us, not sure if they will be doing that much now.)

My made in China convection oven is still going strong three years after I got it.

Yes, the nation is shifting its focus from Made in China to Created in China!

Archived